Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sophie goes to the Nursery

When I am about 10+ months, my mum has to look for a nursery to put me in while she is at work. The child development center my brothers are attending does not have a nursery section for children of my age, so I have to be put in another center. You can see the commitment my parents have in bringing us there (in two different centers) and bringing us back again after their work every day. Imagine, if one of those days, both our parents are tied up with their work and cannot be on time to bring us back - then my grandpa will be activated to save the situation (thanks to the invention of the mobile phone - my grandpa is contactable anytime of the day).

I have to go to the nursery at such an early age is because my grandma went for a major op and is advised not to carry any heavy thing for at least three to six months.

No comments: